What is QUICKSURFACE?
QUICKSURFACE provides the most essential features to enable CAD to be created from meshed scan data in a highly useable standalone package.
Simple, powerful yet affordable 3D Reverse Engineering software
Our philosophy behind QUICKSURFACE is to provide the most cost-effective and highly useable solution for CAD creation from 3D scan data for the majority of standard needs.
03 9687 8638
7A Kent St,
Yarraville, VIC 3013
Send a Message
Start with a mesh
Scan your product with any 3D Scanner that can export STL, OBJ or PLY meshes or PTX point clouds
Convert to CAD
Use QUICKSURFACE tools to reconstruct the free form or parametric CAD surfaces and to remodel them to your needs
Export & Use it
Export in industry standard STEP or IGES file format to other CAD/CAM packages or use your results for 3D Printing or CNC machining
- QUICKSURFACE is a complete reverse-engineering solution for converting 3D scan polygonal meshes of digitized parts into accurate digital parametric CAD/CAM designs.
- QUICKSURFACE offers intuitive tools for Hybrid Parametric Modelling for both Organic and Prismatic Shapes.
- QUICKSURFACE is a standalone Windows 64-bit application for 3D reverse-engineering, enabling you to create new, better designs out of existing products.
How it works
- Once you have scanned your object and exported it as STL, OBJ or PLY mesh or PTX point cloud you can import your mesh in QUICKSURFACE. As the software is fully optimised, there is no limitation of the size of the mesh you import.
- Use QUICKSURFACE’s simple and powerful tools to create 2D sketches, extruded 3D sketches and revolved surfaces, free form curves, surfaces, and prismatic features.
- QUICKSURFACE offers standard CAD operations like trim, revolve, booleans, loft, sweep, extend, mirrors and patterns. Finish your work by adding fillets and chamfers.
- Keep control over your work with accurate deviation control at any time. QUICKSURFACE can create complex hybrid 3D models.
- Remodel your object with the best accuracy and design intent.
- Once you are ready, export as industry standard STEP or IGES file format to other CAD/ CAM packages or use your results for 3D Printing or CNC machining.
Why you need QUICKSURFACE
QUICKSURFACE is a complete reverse- engineering solution that complements any 3D scanner and is created for engineers who want access to 3D modelling, but do not have the time to learn complex traditional CAD systems.
QUICKSURFACE – the bridge between 3D scanning and Manufacturing.
It provides you with tools to:
- Create producible designs
- Edit and repair CAD data for broken tools and molds
- Increase design capabilities
- Use existing assets to reverse engineer new parts
- Design bespoke products
- Export remodelled data for 3D printing
- Transform physical parts into CAD for new designs
- Create new parts to fit with existing parts
- Simplify models for simulation
- Prepare models for manufacturing
- Speed up your time for manufacturing
- Reduce costs for design
QUICKSURFACE can extract geometric features with best fit algorithms, draw 3D sketches directly on the reference mesh and build surfaces. QUICKSURFACE can create complex Hybrid 3D models for both organic and prismatic shapes. The parametric behaviour and real-time deviation analyser give you the flexibility and control that are usually only available in higher-end packages.
Equipped with easy-to-use tools for extracting features from your 3D scan and intuitive and fast user interface, QUICKSURFACE speeds up your time for manufacturing and saves money. With deviation control at every step, it helps the user deliver results in the most effective way. When the accuracy of your reverse engineered parts is key, our products have you covered.
QUICKSURFACE is the most cost-effective reverse engineering solution available, that ensures users get the best results at an affordable price. At a much lower cost than what you would normally pay for other high-end reverse engineering solutions, QUICKSURFACE does not compromise in quality, speed and time for delivering professional end results.
Join our satisfied customers from automotive, aerospace, medical, jewellery, shoes, lighting, additive manufacturing, and many other industries and discover the benefits of using QUICKSURFACE in an effective and intuitive way. These companies have already discovered the benefits of using the QUICKSURFACE software.
Scan To CAD standalone products
Want To Know More?
Our team of 3D Design professionals are just an email or a phone call away.
03 9687 8638
7A Kent St,
Yarraville, VIC 3013